1) John as a solution architect, he is responsible to manage Redshift cluster and big data work. He is planning to launch a RedShift cluster for processing and analyzing a large amount of data(big data file sets). For this,The RedShift cluster will be deployed into a VPC with multiple subnets.
Now which construct is used while provisioning the cluster to allow him to specify a set of subnets in the VPC that the cluster will be deployed into?
Ø Cluster Subnet Group
Ø Availability Zone (AZ)
2)Consider you are Company owner and you have to restrict the ability of most users to change their own passwords. It is recommended from client then what will you do.
What is the best way to achieve this?
->Under the IAM Password Policy deselect the option to allow users to change their own passwords
->Create an IAM Policy that grants users the ability to change their own password and attach it to the groups that contain the users
3) Suppose there is client who is working on streaming data. now there is a requirement in which,
We know that Amazon Redshift is used in big data processing and analysis technology.Now you have been asked to implement a solution for capturing, transforming and loading streaming data(sensor data) into an Amazon RedShift cluster. The solution will capture data from Amazon Kinesis Data Streams. Which AWS services would you utilize in this scenario?
•Lambda for transforming the data
•Kinesis Data Firehose for capturing the data and loading it into RedShift
4) A research analytics company is developing an information mart resolution in Amazon S3 to investigate datasets. We have to analyze datasets through rare SQL queries . And, the company needs to decrease infrastructure prices.
Which AWS service is recommended to meet these requirements?
5) You have to implement in-memory caching for a Services
Application because of increasing read-heavy load and the data should be kept persistently. Apart from that, Automatic failover across AZs is also needed.
What will be your approach?
We can have Multi-AZ with Cluster mode and Automatic Failover enabled
we can use ElastiCache with the Redis engine
6) Consider you are storing an encrypted data in S3 buckets. Whenever it is needed ,you would like to search the encrypted data through SQL queries and write the encrypted results back the S3 bucket. You have to implement fine-grained management over access to the S3 bucket because the data is sensitive.
What services should you use here?
We can use IAM policies to restrict access to the bucket
We can use Athena for querying the data and writing the results back to the bucket
7) As a developer, I have to build an application that collect data about system behavior. The application will rapidly ingest large amounts of dynamic data (having very low latency). Which database will be recommended and it must be scalable without incurring downtime?
RDS with Microsoft SQL
8) As a team member, you would like to share documents to other teammates.so suppose
You would like to share some documents with public users accessing an S3 bucket over the Internet.
What are two valid methods of granting public read permissions so you can share the documents?
9) A Solution Architect must permit another AWS account as programmatic access to transfer objects to another bucket. The Solution architect must make sure that he retains full management of the objects uploaded to the bucket. How can you achieve this?
10) A Mechanical company captures data from machines(mechanical instruments) running at client sites. Currently, thousands of machines send data each 10 minutes, and this can be expected to grow to many thousands of machines in future. Data analyst persons used to analyze those data for better performance and revenue.Now what is the SIMPLEST method to store this streaming data?
Click on Next page number to continue.