Question: Which AWS offering is a NoSQL solution?
Ans – Dynamo DB. Amazon DynamoDB is a key-value and document database that delivers single-digit millisecond performance at any scale.Classifications: Key–value database
Question: Which AWS CLI command lists RDS database instances?
Ans – aws rds describe-db-instances
A filter name and value pair that is used to return a more specific list of results from a describe operation.
Question: You are viewing RDS database instance properties in the AWS management console. Where should you click to view detailed CPU utilization metrics?
Ans – Monitoring
Question: Which term is the most closely related to NoSQL databases?
Ans – Unstructured schema. NoSQL is particularly useful for storing unstructured data, which is growing far more rapidly than structured data.
Question: Which PowerShell cmdlet starts MySQL deployed through RDS?
Ans – Start-RDSDBInstance. This format is valid only for RDS for MySQL, RDS for MariaDB, and Aurora MySQL. database.schema schema-name – Export a database schema of the snapshot.
Question: What purpose does an RDS snapshot serve?
Ans – Backup.Amazon RDS creates a storage volume snapshot of your DB instance, backing up the entire DB instance and not just individual databases.
Question: Which storage options are valid when deploying MySQL through RDS?
Ans – Provisioned IOPS
Amazon RDS provides three storage types: General Purpose SSD (also known as gp2), Provisioned IOPS SSD (also known as io1), and magnetic (also known as standard).
Question: Which option is used to convert a read replicate to a master?
Ans – Promote.
- Amazon RDS Read Replicas enable you to create one or more read-only copies of your database instance within the same AWS Region or in a different AWS Region.
- The promotion process takes a few minutes to complete. When you promote a read replica, replication is stopped and the read replica is rebooted. When the reboot is complete, the read replica is available as a Single-AZ DB instance.
- You can have up to five Read Replicas per master, each with own DNS endpoint. Unlike a Multi-AZ standby replica, you can connect to each Read Replica and use them for read scaling. You can have Read Replicas of Read Replicas.
- You can now create a second-tier Read Replica from an existing first-tier Read Replica. By creating a second-tier Read Replica, you may be able to move some of the replication load from the master database instance to a first-tier Read Replica.
Question: You have deployed a DocumentDB cluster. What should you use to connect to the cluster?
Ans – mongo shell
Connect Using Amazon EC2
- Prerequisites. …
- Step 1: Create an Amazon EC2 Instance. …
- Step 2: Create a security group. …
- Step 3: Create an Amazon DocumentDB Cluster. …
- Step 4: Connect to your Amazon EC2 instance. …
- Step 5: Install the mongo shell. …
- Step 6: Manage Amazon DocumentDB TLS. …
- Step 7: Connect to your Amazon DocumentDB cluster.