1) One of the benefits of using cloud computing over hosting applications yourself on servers you own is? the tax and cash flow benefits of using Operational Expenditure (OpEx) instead of Capital Expenditure (CapEx). the tax and cash flow benefits of using Capital Expenditure (CapEx) instead of Operational Expenditure (OpEx).
Ans:-the tax and cash flow benefits of using Operational Expenditure (OpEx) instead of Capital Expenditure (CapEx).
2) You need to get an indicative pricing on how much it would cost to host 2 Azure windows virtual machines in the East US region. Which of the following could be used to give you a figure on the possible costs you would incur for hosting these resources in Azure? Azure Cost Management Pricing Calculator TCO Calculator
03) You have just created a free account in Azure and received 200 USD free credit. For how long is the free credit valid 10 days 30 days 1 Year It’s always valid
04) What is the principle of Economies of Scale? Items are cheaper to buy when the economy is doing well. The more of something you buy, the cheaper it is own and operate per unit.
Ans:-The more of something you buy, the cheaper it is own and operate per unit.
05) What is the container which is used in Azure to host resources Containers Resource Groups Subnet Virtual Network
06) How many minutes per month of downtime is 99.99% availability? 44 minutes 4 minutes 2 minutes 1 minute
07) What do you need to be able to create an Azure Free account A phone number and that’s it. A gmail ID , that’s it. A phone number, a credit or debit card, and a Microsoft Account username
Ans:-A phone number, a credit or debit card, and a Microsoft Account username
08) When using the term “public cloud”, what is it that makes it public versus private? Public cloud servers are owned and operated by the government Anyone with a credit card can sign up for public cloud computing. There is generally no restriction on who can be a customer.
Ans:-Anyone with a credit card can sign up for public cloud computing. There is generally no restriction on who can be a customer.
09) You have deployed one virtual machine in the East US region in Azure and another in the West US region. Would you incur the same costs for both the compute consumption for both virtual machines if they were running for a week’s time? Yes No
10) Which cloud computing model does a virtual machine fall into? Infrastructure as a service Platform as a service Software as a service
Ans:-Infrastructure as a service
11) You work for a company that has an Azure subscription. They want to deploy an application on a set of Azure virtual machines. They want to ensure an SLA of 99.99% for the application running on the virtual machines. Which of the following would help achieve this requirement? Using availability sets Using availability zones Using multiple regions
Ans:-Using availability zones
12) Which is the set of tools that organizations can use to monitor, allocate, and optimize Azure costs. The Azure Pricing Calculator The TCO Calculator Azure Cost Management
Ans:-Azure Cost Management
13) Which of the following would you use to check for custom solutions that could be deployed to your Azure subscription? Azure Blueprints Azure Policies Azure Marketplace
14) Which parameter can be used by Organizations to manage governance across multiple Azure subscriptions? Azure Initiatives Resource Groups Management Groups
15) Which of the following is a mandatory dependent resource that needs to be in place to create a virtual machine in Azure? An Azure SQL Database An Azure virtual network An Availability set An Availability zone
Ans:-An Azure virtual network
16) Which one is used by organizations to define performance targets (i.e. uptime) for Azure products and services. Support Plans Service Level Agreements Usage Meters
Ans:-Service Level Agreements
17) You have created a windows virtual machine in Azure. Which of the following would you need to take from the details of the virtual machine to connect to it from a workstation located on the Internet? Private IP address Public IP address Network Security Group ID Virtual Machine name
Ans:-Public IP address
18) Which parameter is a logical collection of Azure services that links to an Azure account? Resource Group Management Group Azure Subscription
19) Which of the following is used in a virtual network to separate or segment it into one or more sub-networks? IP address range Regions Subnets Subscription
20) Which role support plan does not offer 24×7 access to Support Engineers by email and phone? Standard Developer Professional Direct
21) You have 2 windows virtual machines defined as part of your Azure subscription. Which of the following is used to restrict network traffic into the virtual machines? Tags Virtual machine security groups Network security groups
Ans:-Network security groups
22) If an organization __________________, it can take advantage of discounted pricing through Azure Reservations offers. defines spending limits provisions at least 25 resources pays for resources in advance
Ans:-pays for resources in advance
23) You need to create a No-SQL based data store in Azure. An application would connect to this data store. Which of the following service would you consider using in Azure to host this data store? Azure File shares Azure Queue Storage Azure CosmosDB Azure SQL database
24) Which of the following give all Azure customers a chance to test beta and other pre-release features? General Availability Private Preview Public Preview
25) Your company wants to develop an application and deploy it to the Azure platform. They want to have a messaging service in place that could be used by the application. Which of the following service would provide support for exchange of messages for the application? Azure Blob storage Azure Queue storage Azure Table storage Azure File storage
Ans:-Azure Queue storage
26) Whenever a product is released in market then it is considered in particular preview. Similarly When a product or feature is released to all Azure customers then in which state is it considered? Public Preview General Preview General Availability
27) You need to create a data store in Azure. A set of virtual machines would need to connect to the data store using the SMB protocol. Which of the following could be used to host the data store? Azure Blob storage Azure Queue storage Azure Table storage Azure File storage
Ans:-Azure File storage
28) Which term refers to a level of operational performance, usually described as uptime, that is higher than normal period? High Availability Scalability Elasticity
29) A company wants to host an application on a set of virtual machines in Azure. They want to ensure that the application is available even in the event of a region failure. Which of the following design pattern needs to be adopted when planning the application environment architecture? Scalability Elasticity Disaster Recovery
30) An Azure Load Balancer can provide high availability for your services. True False